How did you enjoy the video for her single ‘Wine For Me?’ Leave your thoughts in the comments below!
We got to speak with Riva Le Rose in a interview and we must say we’re officially fans!
1. What’s your name & where are you from?
My real name is Rose Daphnee Derival-Fleurestil Aka Riva le’Rose…..I’m originally from Miami Florida. And a pure born Haitian Floridian queen
2. Describe your musical stylings.
The way that I would describe my musical stylings is me being myself, and here to prove that you don’t have to be fake to be yourself.
3. What’s different about your brand versus everyone else out here?
I can’t speak for anyone else, but myself and what I do. My brand is its original because everything that I speak, sing, & rap about comes from within. I don’t know no other way to be but real.
4. Tell us about your fan base?
My fan base is consistently growing. Obviously my friends and family are my biggest supporters. They share my music, my heart and my passion for music.
5. Have you done any live performances?
I’ve done several live performances and looking forward to doing more on larger stages collaborating with other artists as well.
6. Describe your favorite song far.
I don’t have a favorite, I love all my songs because all of them have a meaning to them.
7. Who would you love to share the stage with?
Oh man, That’s a hard one I definitely couldn’t choose just one person! I would love to share the stage with Rihanna, Ariana Grande, Cardi b, Pink, the Migos, & Amy Winehouse if she was still living of course & many more!
8. Describe where you want to be in the future musically.
I see myself being one of the biggest female R&B singers and rappers in the game, And I won’t stop till I get there.
9. What artist do you look up to currently?
The first artist I considered looking up to of course is myself and then Cardi B. There aren’t too many loyal people out here anymore.
10. Can we expect any new music soon?
Definitely!!! I’m always working on new music and material. The video for my single ‘Wine For Me’ will be released very soon.
11. What’s your writing process for your music?
I write base on my life experiences and based on how I feel.
12. What’s your favorite song you’ve recorded so far?
‘Fed It’ it’s about being Fed up with a particular situation in my life and finding a release through my music.
13. Does your fan base have a name?
Currently, no they do not, but and I grow I’m sure a name will present itself.
14. How do you want your relationship to be with your fans as you grow?
A loyalty relationship. I want my fans to rely on me to keep bringing bomb music to them & spit real words to them.
15. How do you stay connected with fans?
16. How has your career been musically so far?
It’s been a struggle from all the obstacles I had to go through still going through till this day. I’m not where I want to be at yet musical, but it is a ride that I am willing to take to be where I want to be in my career.
17. Do you have any advice for an aspiring artist?
My advice to them is to never stop. It’s going to get hard and you’re going to get to a point where you feel like you don’t want to continue anymore, but keep striving to get to that dream. Because your biggest hater & biggest competition in life is yourself.
18. Do you have any last things you’d like to share with or tell your supporters?
Riva, the island gal is coming to claim one of the crowns……..and I will not back down till I get it!